What is meant by anal bleaching?
Anal bleaching refers to literally bleaching the skin that surrounds your anus to whiten the skin color. Hence, it appears all uniform. You can either perform this treatment at a spa/salon (gel whitener or laser treatment) or various home treatment alternatives (cream and gel lighteners).
The results you are likely to experience after using these gels will depend on the color of your skin as well as your skin sensitivity. If you are dark skinned, then you might require going through various treatments related to anal bleaching to attained your desired skin tone. The big question remains to be “is it safe to whiten the skin surrounding the anus?
Are you at any risk by using these lighteners?
The answer to this question is yes. Most of these bleaching gels were made for fast skin whitening which was created for people having skin pigmentation problems. The creams were created to be used for body areas that are less sensitive needing to be bleached to neutralize the tones of the skin.
When you apply these creams around your genital areas (which occasionally might be sensitive), you may experience several reactions that you likely weren’t anticipating. Some of these reactions can be:
- Ochronosis – This is the black/brown/bluish pigmentation occurring in the bleached areas. This pigmentation often defeats the color of your bleaching (purple) in the first place.
- Scarring – Scarring is often related to the laser treatments. In this case, lightening gels cause severe reactions which might irritate and inflame your tissues leading to the buildup of scar tissue.
- Anal fissures – Anal fissures are the skin tears/breaks surrounding the anal canal. This problem is related to a reaction from the bleaching gels, especially if you apply it directly over the anal canal. It appears like a paper cut and which discomforts you as it takes some time to heal.
- Irritation of the skin – Bleaching gels may contain some harsh chemicals aiding in the lightening process. Such chemicals may bring about itching, burning, peeling or even drying of the skin surrounding the anus.
- Pain – Will this process cause you any pain? Rarely, some pain can be felt, particularly if you happen to experience one or more of these reactions. You might experience slight discomfort when layering or even later.
How to avoid these risks
Many anal skin lightening products are available in the market and so most choices are overwhelming. Would you wish your skin to look similar to that of most superstars you see on your television or even on the Internet? If so, please follow this tips to ensure you are on the safe side regarding the risks related to anal skin bleaching:
- Avoiding hydroquinone – Most brands using hydroquinone are associated with much negative feedback and terrible reviews. These products will not only fail to attain your desired levels but also will cause severe skin irritation. Look out for better alternatives to bleach your anus skin naturally and safely.
Are your expectations realistic? Ensure your expectations are real to avoid future frustrations. In case you have darker skin, don’t expect to see “miracles” right away. To be on the safer side, apply a formula having natural ingredients rather than using products linked to harsh chemicals.…